Girl succumbs to accidental burn injuries in Chintal of A C Guards

Written by | May 31, 2014 | 0
Hyderabad: A 18 year old girl died of burn injuries which she suffered on at her residence in Chintal of A C Guards.

According to Saifabad police, deceased Khatija Begum (18) a House Hold D/o Saleem Bin Abdullah R/o Chintal of A C Guards caught fire while cooking on kerosene stove accidentally flames caught her on May 19 night hours, due to which she received multiple burn injuries, Immediately she was rushed to OGH for treatment where she died on Thursday night hours.

Saifabad police registered a case dead body shifted to OGH Mortuary for post-mortem after autopsy deceased body handed over to her relatives. Sub Inspector S Chandra Sekhar said. (INN)

Filed in: Hyderabad

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply