22 yr old Housewife succumbs to accidental burn injuries

Written by | May 3, 2014 | 0
Hyderabad: A 22 year old House wife died of burn injuries which she suffered on April 27 at her residence in old Malakpet.

According to Chaderghat police, the deceased Sana @ Anees Begum (22) a House Wife W/o Abdul Shafi Khan R/o Old Malakpet, caught fire while cooking on stove accidentally flames caught her on April 27. Immediately she was rushed to OGH for treatment where she was died on Thursday night hours.

Deceased Sana married with Abdul Shafi Khan about three months back.

Chaderghat police registered a case dead body shifted to OGH Mortuary for post-mortem after autopsy deceased body handed over to her relatives. (INN)

Filed in: Hyderabad

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply