Bus catches fire due to Battery Short-Circuit

Written by | May 2, 2014 | 0
Hyderabad: Passengers were frightened and ran for life when flames erupted in an APSRTC bus at Balanagar on Thursday afternoon.

According to the information, the ill-fated RTC bus was procedding to Hanamkonda in Warangal district from Wanaparthy in Mahbubnagar district. While the bus was crossing the Balanagar limits, flames erupted in the bus due to short-circuit of battery and burning of cable. The panic-stricken passengers jumped out of the bus and ran helter-skelter.
However, the alert driver, put out the flames with the help of the passersby. (NSS)

Filed in: Hyderabad

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply